SMT. HIRABEN MANILAL NANAVATI
JUNIOR COLLEGE OF HOME SCIENCE WITH SCIENCE
To Focus On Vocationalization Of Courses.
To Make Teaching And Research Relevant To Social Needs.
To Inculcate A Humanist Outlook In Students By Means Of Value Based Education And Community Outreach Programs.
Smt. Hiraben Manilal Nanavati Junior College Of Home Science With Science started in the year 1989.The past couple of years have seen a resurging of interest in the Home Science course .Students have realised the variety of opportunities the course offers. The Junior College of Home science is no longer a limitation of a specialised course, but rather it gives the students many more options to pursue their career.
- COLLEGE STAFF
- Dr. Mala Pandurang MA, Ph.d (Principal)
- Dr. Meenal Mokashi Msc, B. Ed, Ph.d (Junior College Incharge)
- Mrs. Jignasa Kharod MA, B. Ed, M.Phil
- Mrs. Kalpana Singh Msc, B. Ed
- Mrs. Dipti Desai,Msc,B.Ed
- Mrs. Dipali Rele,M.sc,B.Ed
- Mrs. Ahilya Mali M. SC, B. Ed
- Mrs. Bharti Dudam,Msc,B.Ed
- Mr. Ishwar Avhad,MA,B.Ed
- Ms. Dipali Kalamkar
- FUTURE SC0PE
- B.Sc IN :
- a. FOOD SCIENCE AND NUTRITION
- b. NUTRITION AND DIETITICS
- c. TEXTILE SCIENCE AND APPAREL DESIGN
- d. HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
- e. RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- f. NURSING
- BCA – BACHELOR IN COMPUTER APPLICATION
- M.Sc –CLINICAL NUTRITION AND DIETITICS
- P.G. IN -
- a)DIPLOMA IN SPORTS SCIENCE FITNESS AND NUTRITION
- b) DIPLOMA IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- DIPLOMA IN a) TRAVEL AND TOURISM
- b) FASHION AND TEXTILE DESIGNING
- c) BEAUTY CULTURE AND HAIR DRESSING
- d) INTERIOR DESIGNING AND DECORATION
- e) APPLIED ART
- f) NURSING
The Faculty Of Home Science Offers A Scientific Approach To Various Aspects Of Both Family & Community Life.
Our Staff Members Are Well Qualified, & Dedicated & Sincere To The Institution.
Our Teachers Are Facilitator who makes Learning An Enjoyable & Motivating Process Toward Self Development.
Efficient Non-Teaching Staff For The Smooth Functioning Of The Institution.